Company InformationAugmate was founded on December 2013. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Augmate is less than 50. Augmate offers an iot and wearable device management platform that allows organizations to develop end-point solutions.
Funding & investorsAugmate has received 7 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $15.6M.
- Reflective Venture Partners (Incubator)
- Visary Capital (Angel group)
- Tim Draper (Investment partner)
- Simon Property Group
- Camp One Ventures (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 16 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Consumer Electronics
- Crypto And Blockchain
- Data And Analytics
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Privacy And Security
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Crypto And Blockchain
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Privacy And Security
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Crypto And Blockchain Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Privacy And Security Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Augmate - Blog
- How to Avoid Pilot Purgatory When Deploying Enterprise AR/VR
- A Night in the Reactor, with Museums
- Augmate Recognized as Blockchain Pioneer
- Every day applications of artificial intelligence
- Why we need comprehensive and consistent blockchain legislation
- Parking and traffic flow in the smart city
Every day we see compelling examples of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (AR), and how it can change our lives. Many of us have dipped our toe into the consumer side of AR by playing Pokemon Go or VR with Oculus Go, but most of us have not yet realized its full potential inThe post How to Avoid Pilot Purgatory When Deploying Enterprise AR/VR appeared first on Augmate.
Augmate had the honor of co-hosting a great event at the Microsoft Reactor space in San Francisco recently. And yes, it came complete with a T-Rex and even a moon shot. The evening was filled with presentations about the latest in mixed reality work that is being done around the globe from some of theThe post A Night in the Reactor, with Museums appeared first on Augmate.
By Brian Rogers, Vice President of Product, Augmate Blockchain has emerged as an important enabler of the Internet of Things (IoT), providing ironclad security that can unlock the full value of IoT capabilities. That’s why I was honored to represent Augmate at the recent Blockchain Connect conference in San Francisco, accepting the “2018 Pioneers in Applying BlockchainThe post Augmate Recognized as Blockchain Pioneer appeared first on Augmate.
No longer a thing of the future, artificial intelligence has interwoven itself in the fabric our lives. When we search Google and watch Netflix’s “suggestions,” AI-driven algorithms are humming along, digging through data for patterns, anticipating our desires and learning to understand our habits. The existence of AI in our natural discourse with machines hasThe post Every day applications of artificial intelligence appeared first on Augmate.
On September 25, 2018, 45 representatives from major Wall Street firms and crypto companies took part in a “crypto round-table” to discuss Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and cryptocurrency regulations. Around the same time, Deloitte named regulatory uncertainty as one of the five major obstacles to the mass adoption of blockchain. The blockchain and cryptocurrency sectorThe post Why we need comprehensive and consistent blockchain legislation appeared first on Augmate.
Parking and traffic flow are hot topics for cities looking to be smarter and more sustainable. If you consider that it is estimated that 1 million barrels of oil are used per day by frustrated people circling the block looking for parking, it is understandable why fixing congestion and parking problems are high up onThe post Parking and traffic flow in the smart city appeared first on Augmate.