Company InformationAttune Pharmaceuticals was founded on January 2018. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Attune Pharmaceuticals is less than 10. Attune pharmaceuticals is a private biotechnology company.
Here is how Attune Pharmaceuticals describes itself: "Attune Pharmaceuticals is a private biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing novel oral once-daily small-molecule therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases."
Funding & investorsAttune Pharmaceuticals has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $23M.
- Venrock Healthcare Partners (Venture capital)
- RA Capital Management (Venture capital)
- RTW Investments LLC (Hedge fund)
- LifeSci Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- Boxer Capital (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 7 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Coherus biosciences
- Nervgen pharma
- Ambys medicines
- Singlera genomics
- Orbit biomedical
Active Venture Investors
Attune Pharmaceuticals - Blog
- Attune Pharmaceuticals Announces $23M Series B Financing to Advance ATN-249 for the Treatment of HAE
- Attune Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Phase 1 Results for ATN-249, an Oral Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor for the Treatment of HAE
- Attune Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Data from Recent Pre-Clinical Studies for ATN-249, an Oral Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor for the Treatment of HAE at C1-INH Deficiency Workshop
- Attune Pharmaceuticals Announces Pre-Clinical Data for ATN-249, An Oral Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor for the Treatment of HAE at AAAAI
- Attune Pharmaceuticals Announces Late-Breaking Poster Presentation of ATN-249, an Oral Kallikrein Inhibitor for the Treatment of HAE