Company InformationArturo was founded on September 2017. The company is based in Chicago, IL, USA . The number of employees in Arturo is less than 50. Arturo is a deep learning spin-out from a fortune 500 company focused on delivering highly accurate measurement and predictive data.
Funding & investorsArturo has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $33M. Last venture funding round was $25M, announced on April, 2021.
- Crosslink Capital (Venture capital)
- IAG Firemark Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- American Family Insurance
- Atlantic Bridge (Venture capital)
- RPS Ventures (Venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Real Estate
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Real Estate Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Arturo - Blog
- It’s Time to Modernize: How Insurance Carriers Can Prepare for 2022
- Arturo Expands Strategic Relationship with Openly, Providing Physical Property Characteristic Data and Predictive Analysis
- Arturo Joins the AWS Partner Network
- Arturo Recognized by CB Insights as a Top 250 Fintech Startup
- Arturo Hires New General Counsel
- Mitigating Climate Change Risks with Property Analytics Technology
P&C insurance companies are relying on legacy workflows to manage risk in their portfolios, but new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning offer new ways to understand, diversify and respond to risk.The post It’s Time to Modernize: How Insurance Carriers Can Prepare for 2022 appeared first on Arturo.
Arturo unveiled a strategic multi-year deal with Openly, the premium homeowners insurance platform. Harnessing Arturo’s insights, Openly will generate greater efficiencies across its point of quote, underwriting and claims processes for independent agents, enabling the company to continue scaling its growth nationwide. The post Arturo Expands Strategic Relationship with Openly, Providing Physical Property Characteristic Data and Predictive Analysis appeared first on Arturo.
Arturo has joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). Arturo’s status as a partner underscores the company’s ability to serve the largest and most sophisticated corporations.The post Arturo Joins the AWS Partner Network appeared first on Arturo.
CB Insights named Arturo to the fourth annual Fintech 250, a prestigious list of emerging private companies working on groundbreaking financial technology.The post Arturo Recognized by CB Insights as a Top 250 Fintech Startup appeared first on Arturo.
Tracy Shiflet Joins Leading AI-Powered Analytics Provider CHICAGO (Sept. 28, 2021) – Arturo, an AI-powered platform that derives property insights and predictive analytics from aerial and satellite imagery, has tapped attorney Tracy Shiflet, as its new general counsel. Shiflet joins Arturo with almost three decades of legal experience and will be responsible for […]The post Arturo Hires New General Counsel appeared first on Arturo.
Discover what insurers can do to uncover emerging risks and stay ahead of unknown perils caused by climate change. If there is anything the past decade has shown us, it’s that climate issues can no longer be relegated to the back burner. The frequency, volatility and severity of catastrophic events are inching upward […]The post Mitigating Climate Change Risks with Property Analytics Technology appeared first on Arturo.