Company InformationArcus Biosciences was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Hayward, CA, USA . The number of employees in Arcus Biosciences is less than 250. Arcus biosciences is a biotech company that visions to create new cancer therapeutics through the use of emerging insights in immunology.
Here is how Arcus Biosciences describes itself: "Arcus is a biopharmaceutical company aiming to bring together scientists, physicians & advisors to focus on developing best-in-class cancer therapies."
Funding & investorsArcus Biosciences has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $447.1M. Last venture funding round was $220.4M, announced on February, 2021.
- GV (Corporate venture capital)
- DROIA (Venture capital)
- Invus (Venture capital)
- The Column Group (Venture capital)
- Taiho Ventures (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 19 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Arcus Biosciences - Blog
- Combining to Cure: Arcus Founders Talk Strategy and Legacy
There are many examples of productive relationships in science and research. Think of James Watson and Francis Crick, or Marie and Pierre Curie.The post Combining to Cure: Arcus Founders Talk Strategy and Legacy appeared first on Arcus Biosciences.