Company InformationAppvance.ai was founded on October 2012. The company is based in Sunnyvale, CA, USA . The number of employees in Appvance.ai is less than 50. Appvance.ai is the ai-driven test generation, which is revolutionizing how software testing is performed.
Here is how Appvance.ai describes itself: "Appvance.ai is the leader in AI-driven software testing. See how Appvance IQ, its AI-driven, continuous testing system, transforms testing team results."
Funding & investorsAppvance.ai has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $12M.
- Javelin Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- Three Bridges Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- H. Barton Asset Management (Fund of funds)
- FundersClub (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 11 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Appvance.ai - Blog
- Intelliswift Enters a Strategic Partnership with Appvance to Deliver Unified AI-Driven Test Automation Services for Global Businesses
- Autonomous Validation for Production Apps
- COVID accelerated demand for software testing
- GAVS Partners with Appvance to Deliver Advanced AI-driven Automated Testing
- Appvance collaborates with Tech Mahindra to Power Artificial Intelligence-Driven Testing Practice
- Appvance IQ Available Now Through Hitachi Solutions
Intelliswift, a leading IT & Software Solutions company, announced their strategic partnership with Appvance, the leader and inventor of autonomous testing technology. The company’s flagship product Appvance IQ is the world’s first AI-driven, unified test automation and execution system. The increasing demand for faster delivery of software requires quicker and successful execution of software testing...The post Intelliswift Enters a Strategic Partnership with Appvance to Deliver Unified AI-Driven Test Automation Services for Global Businesses appeared first on Appvance IQ.
Would you like to know in minutes if a stack update changed the functionality or performance of a production application that has no test support?Read on… Ops teams have an obligation to keep all applications in production running. Functional, performance and security in place. However, they also have an obligation to update layers in the stack...The post Autonomous Validation for Production Apps appeared first on Appvance IQ.
COVID accelerated demand for software testing COVID has changed the way we work and play. Some industries have been hit hard (like travel and theater) while others have grown (Zoom, Netflix). All of us learned to work from home and in doing so we use more software, websites and mobile apps than we did two...The post COVID accelerated demand for software testing appeared first on Appvance IQ.
A partnership transforming next-generation businesses with the future of testing Princeton, NJ, USA – GAVS Technologies, a leading AI-led digital transformation services provider, announces a strategic partnership with Appvance, the leader in AI-driven test generation, to enable global businesses tap into the disruptive power of AI-led quality engineering. Welcoming the move, GAVS’ Chief Customer Success Officer...The post GAVS Partners with Appvance to Deliver Advanced AI-driven Automated Testing appeared first on Appvance IQ.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 19, 2020 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Appvance, the inventor and leader in AI (Artificial Intelligence)-driven testing technology announced today that it has formed a strategic partnership with Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation, consulting and business reengineering services and solutions. Tech Mahindra will augment their AI-driven testing practice with AIQ...The post Appvance collaborates with Tech Mahindra to Power Artificial Intelligence-Driven Testing Practice appeared first on Appvance IQ.
AI-driven autonomous application testing Appvance Inc., Santa Clara CA and Hitachi Solutions Co., Ltd.（Tokyo): September 29, 2020. The companies have begun joint sales of “Appvance IQ”(AIQ), which is a platform for improving efficiency of web and mobile application testing by utilizing AI technology for autonomous test generation, from September 15th. AIQ can autonomously create scripts...The post Appvance IQ Available Now Through Hitachi Solutions appeared first on Appvance IQ.