Company InformationAmbys Medicines was founded on January 2018. The company is based in Redwood City, CA, USA . The number of employees in Ambys Medicines is less than 50. Ambys medicines is a biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing regenerative and restorative therapies.
Here is how Ambys Medicines describes itself: "With our cell and gene therapies, we are developing medicines to directly impact the complex biology driving severe liver diseases."
Funding & investorsAmbys Medicines has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $140M.
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Ambys Medicines - Blog
- Ambys Medicines Announces Formation of Clinical and Scientific Advisory Boards with Leading Liver Disease and Cell and Gene Therapy Experts
- Ambys Medicines to Present Data from Universal Human Hepatocyte Program at the 2022 ISSCR Annual Meeting
- Ambys Presents New Data Further Validating its Novel Liver Cell Replacement Therapy Platform
- Genetically Engineered Hypoimmune Hepatocytes Can Rescue Disease – Presentation at ASGCT 2022
- Ambys Medicines Presents New Data Further Validating its Novel Liver Cell Replacement Therapy Platform at the ASGCT Annual Meeting
- Ambys Medicines: We are Ambytious
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 27, 2022– Ambys Medicines, a company pioneering cell-replacement therapies for patients with liver disease, today announced the formation of its clinical and scientific advisory boards comprising leading clinical experts in liver disease and hepatocyte transplantation, and world-class scientists pioneering cell and gene technologies. The clinical advisory board provides guidance on … Read more
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 9, 2022– Ambys Medicines, a company pioneering cell-replacement therapies for patients with liver disease, today announced that data from its universal hepatocyte program will be presented at the 2022 International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) Annual Meeting, which will be held June 15-18, 2022, in San Francisco and virtually. … Read more
Data on Genetically Engineered Hypoimmunogenic Human Hepatocytes Demonstrate Proof of Concept in a Metabolic Liver Disease Model SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 18, 2022 – Ambys Medicines, a company pioneering cell-replacement therapies for patients with liver disease, today announced new data on its universal hepatocyte program in an oral presentation at the American Society of … Read more