Company InformationAmbyint was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Calgary. The number of employees in Ambyint is less than 50. Ambyint company bringing a new level of intelligence to the oil and gas industry.
Here is how Ambyint describes itself: "Ambyint well optimization and automation technology enables you to increase production, lower operating costs, and streamline operations across the lifecycle of your producing assets."
Funding & investorsAmbyint has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $29M.
- Cottonwood Venture Partners (CVP) (Private equity firm)
- Mercury Fund (Venture capital)
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (Government office)
- Builders VC (Private equity firm)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 7 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Natural Resources
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Energy
- Active Investors in Manufacturing
- Active Investors in Natural Resources
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Energy Startups
- Best Funded Manufacturing Startups
- Best Funded Natural Resources Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Ambyint - Blog
- Well Optimization Assessment™ Successfully Reduces Field Deferments and Improves Workforce Efficiency
- Automated Set Point Management Leads to Failure Rate Reduction
- Ambyint InfinityRL™ Significantly Reduces Failure Rates Across Rod Lift Wells for Eagle Ford Operator
- Ambyint InfinityRL™ Helps E&Ps Meet Sustainability and HSE Objectives Through Reduced Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Assessing Production Operation Performance
- Marcellus E&P Operator Gains Greater Scalability of Their Engineering and Operations Team with the Ambyint SmartStream™ Solution
Most E&P companies overly rely on manual processes and heuristics to manage well performance. One such operator in […]The post Well Optimization Assessment™ Successfully Reduces Field Deferments and Improves Workforce Efficiency appeared first on Ambyint.
Rod Lift Failure Background For decades, E&P companies have chosen rod lift over other artificial lift types due […]The post Automated Set Point Management Leads to Failure Rate Reduction appeared first on Ambyint.
Eagle Ford operator had more rod lift wells than people to manage them causing operations personnel to focus […]The post Ambyint InfinityRL™ Significantly Reduces Failure Rates Across Rod Lift Wells for Eagle Ford Operator appeared first on Ambyint.
An E&P in Texas had a field of 200 rod lift wells that were operating sub-optimally. The Operations […]The post Ambyint InfinityRL™ Helps E&Ps Meet Sustainability and HSE Objectives Through Reduced Greenhouse Gas Emissions appeared first on Ambyint.
Gaining perspective on opportunities for increased margin The Case for Change Drilling is the revenue engine that drives […]The post Assessing Production Operation Performance appeared first on Ambyint.
E&P operator in the Marcellus basin had over 30% of flowing and plunger lift wells producing below plan. […]The post Marcellus E&P Operator Gains Greater Scalability of Their Engineering and Operations Team with the Ambyint SmartStream™ Solution appeared first on Ambyint.