Company InformationAislelabs was founded on January 2013. The company is based in Toronto. The number of employees in Aislelabs is less than 100. Aislelabs is a technology firm assisting retailers to achieve better and increased sales using the big data analytics.
Here is how Aislelabs describes itself: "Aislelabs offers the industry’s most sophisticated guest WiFi marketing and analytics platform to solve your business challenges."
Funding & investorsAislelabs has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.3M.
- Rho Canada Ventures (Venture capital)
- MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund (Venture capital)
- Salesforce Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Advertising
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Best Funded Advertising Startups
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
Aislelabs - Blog
- August 2021 Product Updates
- What is ISO 27001? And Why You Should Care
- July 2021 Product Updates
- How Captive Portals Can Supercharge Your Guest WiFi
- You Can Now Access Spanish Articles in the Help Centre
- Unlocking WiFi 6 for Location Analytics, AI-driven Marketing and Monetization
As the Olympics wind down, Canada’s best-ever performance thrilled, moved, and inspired us! We try to embody the dedication that the athletes stand for, working tirelessly behind the scenes to perform when under pressure. Here are the product updates that … MORE›The post August 2021 Product Updates appeared first on Aislelabs.
Aislelabs is the only location analytics and marketing company that is ISO 27001:2013 certified in information security. This is vindication for our unceasing toil at being industry leaders in providing value for our customers and rewarding their trust. Commitment to … MORE›The post What is ISO 27001? And Why You Should Care appeared first on Aislelabs.
Customer journeys are becoming increasingly complex because of changing preferences, omnichannel touchpoints, and multiple siloed profiles across services. Our July updates aim to help businesses interact with customers in a more meaningful way. Trigger Marketing Campaigns When Customers are … MORE›The post July 2021 Product Updates appeared first on Aislelabs.
Captive portals are a web page that requires a user action to authenticate before they can access the internet. They are a consistent and easy method of getting consent from visitors, to gather information, as well as helping to build … MORE›The post How Captive Portals Can Supercharge Your Guest WiFi appeared first on Aislelabs.
Aislelabs is a global company with our customers located across 40+ countries. With Spanish being the language of choice for our growing user base, we hope to provide a more inclusive platform – we’re proud to announce that the Aislelabs’ … MORE›The post You Can Now Access Spanish Articles in the Help Centre appeared first on Aislelabs.
June 2021 marks 21 years of WiFi, arguably one of the most transformative technologies powering our daily lives. It is estimated that there will be more than 25 billion connected devices by 2030 (3x the global population!), powering factories, houses, … MORE›The post Unlocking WiFi 6 for Location Analytics, AI-driven Marketing and Monetization appeared first on Aislelabs.