Company InformationVaro Money was founded on November 2015. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Varo Money is less than 500. Varo money is a mobile banking business that helps customers cover their expenses, pay their bills, and build their wealth over time.
Here is how Varo Money describes itself: "Start online banking with Varo Bank today. Open a Checking Account, Bank Account and high-yield Savings Account. No hidden fees. Get paid up to 2 days early."
Funding & investorsVaro Money has received 7 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $482.4M. Last venture funding round was $63M, announced on February, 2021.
- Gallatin Point Capital (Private equity firm)
- Jeffrey S. Skoll (Investment partner)
- Paul Hewson (Bono) (Angel)
- The Rise Fund (Private equity firm)
- Progressive Insurance
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Lending And Investments
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Lending And Investments Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Varo Money - Blog
- 12 New Year’s Money Resolutions
- COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits: What’s New
- COVID-19 Stimulus Payments Round 2: What You Need to Know
- Why We’re Building a Better Bank
- Which Companies Are Hiring During the Pandemic?
- Did You Take on a Side Hustle? Think About Taxes Before 2021 Begins
Want to be better off in 2021? These tips are for you.The post 12 New Year’s Money Resolutions appeared first on Varo Bank.
Enhanced unemployment benefits have been extended by the new COVID-19 relief bill. The post COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits: What’s New appeared first on Varo Bank.
Another round of stimulus checks have just been issued by the U.S. government, but there are a few key differences.The post COVID-19 Stimulus Payments Round 2: What You Need to Know appeared first on Varo Bank.
Everyone deserves access to the American financial system.The post Why We’re Building a Better Bank appeared first on Varo Bank.
If you recently got laid off or had your hours or wages reduced because of the pandemic, check for positions at these companies.The post Which Companies Are Hiring During the Pandemic? appeared first on Varo Bank.
There are certain tricks that every gig worker should know for optimizing their taxes.The post Did You Take on a Side Hustle? Think About Taxes Before 2021 Begins appeared first on Varo Bank.