Company InformationSymphony Communication Services was founded on September 2014. The company is based in Palo Alto, CA, USA . The number of employees in Symphony Communication Services is less than 500. Leading secure team collaboration platform.
Here is how Symphony Communication Services describes itself: "Connect with everyone you need to grow your business using secure team collaboration."
Funding & investorsSymphony Communication Services has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $461M.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (Investment bank)
- Standard Chartered Bank (Private equity firm)
- Barclays (Accelerator)
- CLSA (Venture capital)
- Bpifrance (Government office)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 32 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Messaging And Telecommunications
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Messaging And Telecommunications Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Symphony Communication Services - Blog
- Messaging maestro David Gurle, Symphony founder
- The importance of diversity of thought as firms navigate data democratization across people, processes, and platforms
- La démarche intrusive de JPMorgan quant aux messages WhatsApp
- How partnerships can enable digital transformation
- BNY MELLON PARTNERS WITH SAPHYRE FOR AI-POWERED CLIENT ONBOARDING
- Introducing the StreetLinx Alert Bot: Never Miss a Client or Dealer Org Change
The post Messaging maestro David Gurle, Symphony founder appeared first on Symphony.
The value of diversity of thought in business is well-established: Companies where 30 percent of executives or more are women are nearly 50 percent more likely to outperform financially, and 67 percent of candidates consider workforce diversity when evaluating job offers. A range of backgrounds and experiences facilitates creativity, problem-solving and positive outcomes. The post The importance of diversity of thought as firms navigate data democratization across people, processes, and platforms appeared first on Symphony.
The post La démarche intrusive de JPMorgan quant aux messages WhatsApp appeared first on Symphony.
In a recent webinar, David Gurlé, formerly of Symphony, and Steven Quick, Principal Solution Architect – Financial Services with Amazon Web Services (“AWS”), discussed how many financial institutions are working to transform faster while also meeting ever more stringent compliance requirements on data safety, security and transparency.The post How partnerships can enable digital transformation appeared first on Symphony.
The post BNY MELLON PARTNERS WITH SAPHYRE FOR AI-POWERED CLIENT ONBOARDING appeared first on Symphony.
StreetLinx Inc., the financial services counterparty mapping platform, has developed and rolled out on Symphony the StreetLinx Alert Bot, which alerts users of organizational changes at the firms they interact with.The post Introducing the StreetLinx Alert Bot: Never Miss a Client or Dealer Org Change appeared first on Symphony.