Company InformationSnowflake was founded on January 2012. The company is based in San Mateo, CA, USA . The number of employees in Snowflake is less than 5000. Snowflake provides a data warehouse as a service designed for the cloud.
Here is how Snowflake describes itself: "Snowflake is the only data platform built for the cloud for all your data and all your users. Mobilize your data to advance your business."
Funding & investorsSnowflake has received 8 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1407.9M.
- Dragoneer Investment Group (Private equity firm)
- Salesforce Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Sequoia Capital (Venture capital)
- Madrona Venture Group (Venture capital)
- Altimeter Capital (Hedge fund)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 16 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Snowflake - Blog
- How Robling and Logic Partner with Snowflake to Empower Retailers with Data, Insights
- How Snowflake Support Uses Data to Improve the Customer Experience
- What You Need to Know About Scripting in SQL with Snowflake
- How Kimberly-Clark Uses RGM Analytics to Drive Portfolio Growth
- 5 Reasons NOT to Attend Snowflake Summit 2022
- 4 Ways Economic Insights Can Sharpen Your Customer Focus￼
Snowflake partners Robling and Logic Information Systems help retailers gain data-driven insights to boost customer acquisition and retention and increase revenue. Jeff Buck, CEO of Robling, and Graeme McVie, Managing Director of Data Science and Analytics at Logic, joined us on the latest episode of The Data Cloud Podcast to talk about opening up data […]The post How Robling and Logic Partner with Snowflake to Empower Retailers with Data, Insights appeared first on Snowflake.
Customer advocacy is one of the Snowflake Support team’s most important roles. Working closely with customers around the world every day, we listen and learn to gain meaningful insights into Snowflake products, the ways our customers use those products, and the challenges they face. We feel a deep responsibility to take those insights and trends, […]The post How Snowflake Support Uses Data to Improve the Customer Experience appeared first on Snowflake.
Snowflake Scripting is now generally available, allowing you to create scripts and stored procedures in SQL with Snowflake. This procedural language extends the SQL language with structures and control statements, such as conditional and loop statements, and makes it easy for Snowflake users (many of whom know and love SQL) to create stored procedures and […]The post What You Need to Know About Scripting in SQL with Snowflake appeared first on Snowflake.
Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies face a challenging economic landscape coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic. The U.S. economy contracted in the first quarter of 2022, with gross domestic product (GDP) falling 0.4%, indicating decreases in private inventory investment, exports, and state, local, and federal government spending. Consumer prices rose at a 7% annual rate […]The post How Kimberly-Clark Uses RGM Analytics to Drive Portfolio Growth appeared first on Snowflake.
By now, you may have heard that Snowflake Summit 2022 will be live and in person in Las Vegas! As you probably know, Snowflake’s fourth annual conference will feature new product announcements, executive keynotes, customer sessions, hands-on labs, trainings and certifications, and a lively exposition hall. There are so many reasons to attend this exciting […]The post 5 Reasons NOT to Attend Snowflake Summit 2022 appeared first on Snowflake.
As progress toward a post-pandemic economy continues, there is a good deal of pent-up demand in the market and many consumers are ready to spend. But how can you identify and reach audiences that are likely to have the financial ability to take advantage of your offers? Do you know which consumers have extra cash […]The post 4 Ways Economic Insights Can Sharpen Your Customer Focus￼ appeared first on Snowflake.