Company InformationRed Canary was founded on April 2014. The company is based in Denver, CO, USA . The number of employees in Red Canary is less than 250. Red canary is a cybersecurity technology company delivering cloud based security services.
Here is how Red Canary describes itself: "Improve your security outcomes with managed threat detection and response, open source tools, and infosec educaton from Red Canary."
Funding & investorsRed Canary has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $129.9M. Last venture funding round was $81M, announced on February, 2021.
- Summit Partners (Private equity firm)
- Access Ventures (Venture capital)
- Noro-Moseley Partners (Venture capital)
- Legion Capital (Micro vc)
- Service Provider Capital (Micro vc)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Sepio systems
- Veracity industrial networks
- Acalvio technologies
- Respond software
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Privacy And Security
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Privacy And Security Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Red Canary - Blog
- Clipping Silver Sparrow’s wings: Outing macOS malware before it takes flight
- Red Canary secures funding, triples down on security operations
- Introducing Red Canary CWP Shell Activities
- Catch me if you code: how to detect process masquerading
- Detecting WMI: Your top questions answered
- Hindsight is 2020: gearing up for the Threat Detection Report
Silver Sparrow includes a binary compiled to run on Apple’s new M1 chips but lacks one very important feature: a payload
Red Canary co-founder and CEO Brian Beyer talks growth and vision in light of today's Series C funding announcement.
New feature lets you understand what commands have run inside your cloud workloads, follow user activity, and conveniently play back history.
A detection engineer’s guide to the not-so-brilliant disguises that threat actors use when masquerading malware payloads.
Experts from Red Canary, MITRE, and Microsoft share practical strategies for observing and detecting Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
Red Canary is hard at work on the 2021 Threat Detection Report. Here’s a glimpse of the most pressing threats we observed last year.