Company InformationOzobot was founded on January 2012. The company is based in Redondo Beach, CA, USA . The number of employees in Ozobot is less than 50. Ozobot & evollve is a company built around the idea that blends creative thinking with business disciplines to bring new ideas to market.
Here is how Ozobot describes itself: "Ozobot makes desk-friendly coding robots that come with infinite ways to create, learn, and share. Learn more about Ozobot for grades K-12."
Funding & investorsOzobot has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $3M.
- Tribeca Venture Partners (Venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Goods
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Consumer Goods Startups
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Ozobot - Blog
- Dive into Summer with our Favorite June OzoThings
- Behind the Bot: Senior Software Engineer, Bob Belt
- June Outstanding Educator Spotlight: Jennifer Perry
- Get Ready to Make a Splash with our Favorite May OzoThings
- Join us at Camp Ozobot this Summer!
- April Outstanding Educators: Mary Wightman & Janet Harmeson, Pinellas County Schools
Summer is here and we can’t wait to share all of the amazing STEAM projects we’ve seen this month for the June edition of OzoThings! From creating a racetrack for Evo, to learning about soil, June has been filled with an abundance of learning and fun! While we know school is out and it’s time … Dive into Summer with our Favorite June OzoThings Read More »The post Dive into Summer with our Favorite June OzoThings appeared first on Ozobot.
It’s time to get to know one of our engineers with this month’s edition of Behind the Bot! Bob Belt is a Senior Software Engineer here at Ozobot, and we can’t wait for you to get to know him along with all that he has done at Ozobot and what he is currently working on. … Behind the Bot: Senior Software Engineer, Bob Belt Read More »The post Behind the Bot: Senior Software Engineer, Bob Belt appeared first on Ozobot.
Fifth grade can be a difficult time in any student’s life; you are almost a teenager, and you’re one step closer to Middle School but not quite there yet. However, the right teacher can make a huge difference during this challenging time. Our friend up north, Jennifer Perry, has been paving the way for her … June Outstanding Educator Spotlight: Jennifer Perry Read More »The post June Outstanding Educator Spotlight: Jennifer Perry appeared first on Ozobot.
The school year is almost over and we can’t wait to see what summer has in store! Before the final school bell rings, we wanted to share some of our favorite end-of-school activities with Evo for May’s #OzoThings! Ranging from telling stories with some of our favorite childhood books to writing functions and directing Evo … Get Ready to Make a Splash with our Favorite May OzoThings Read More »The post Get Ready to Make a Splash with our Favorite May OzoThings appeared first on Ozobot.
We’ve teamed up with US Sports Camps, the largest provider of sports camps in the world, to bring you a one-of-a-kind coding camp this summer! Starting in July, students in California and Texas can learn to code and build STEM skills through interactive, hands-on learning at Camp Ozobot. During each coding camp session, students will … Join us at Camp Ozobot this Summer! Read More »The post Join us at Camp Ozobot this Summer! appeared first on Ozobot.
As part of the STEM curriculum in the district, first-grade students are learning to code using Ozobot and we couldn’t be more excited to highlight all of the great things happening in their classrooms! The post April Outstanding Educators: Mary Wightman & Janet Harmeson, Pinellas County Schools appeared first on Ozobot.