Company InformationMobalytics was founded on August 2016. The company is based in Santa Monica, CA, USA . The number of employees in Mobalytics is less than 50. Mobalytics is the first personal performance analytics for competitive gamers and esports.
Here is how Mobalytics describes itself: "The ultimate gaming assistant that analyzes your performance, highlights your strengths and weaknesses, and gives you insights to level up your game."
Funding & investorsMobalytics has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $13.9M. Last venture funding round was $11.3M, announced on July, 2020.
- CABRA VC (Venture capital)
- HP Tech Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Founders Fund (Venture capital)
- GGV Capital (Venture capital)
- General Catalyst (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Gaming
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Sports
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Gaming Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Sports Startups
Mobalytics - Blog
- Teamfight Tactics Meta: Best Comps and Builds for TFT Set 7 (Patch 12.12B)
- Pearl: VALORANT Map Guide
- LoR Deck Guide: Broodfather OTK
- Dev Blog: The Future of Our LoR Meta Stats
- Kungelanium – Lost Ark Guardian Raid Guide
- How to Counter Nilah
Best TFT Comps for Patch 12.12B Blue Swiftshots = 4 Swiftshot, 4 Bruiser Daeja Vu = 6 Mirage Guild Xayah = 3 Guild, 3 Ragewing Olaf Reroll = 4 Scalescorn, 2 Warrior 6 Jade = 6 Jade Swain Reroll = 6 Ragewing, 4 Shapeshifter Xayah Flex = 3 Ragewing, 3 Shimmerscale Sy’fen Whisper = 6 […]The post Teamfight Tactics Meta: Best Comps and Builds for TFT Set 7 (Patch 12.12B) appeared first on Mobalytics.
Pearl Map Guide Before we start talking about Pearl, let’s pay our respects to Split, which will be temporarily removed from Valorant’s Competitive and Unrated queues in Episode 5 Act I, as announced by Riot. Although we will miss Split, Pearl seems to be a pretty solid replacement. It shares some similarities with it as […]The post Pearl: VALORANT Map Guide appeared first on Mobalytics.
How to Play: Protective Broodfather OTK One of my favorite things to do with new cards is to make a new one-turn kills! This deck features Protective Broodfather! This dragon draws a card and if it is a dragon, then it summons it attacking. The secret to this deck is to shuffle multiple Protective Broodfathers […]The post LoR Deck Guide: Broodfather OTK appeared first on Mobalytics.
The Future of Our LoR Meta Stats Hey everyone, I hope you’re enjoying your summer and finding time to play LoR and other great games while taking advantage of the good weather. With a heavy heart, I want to let you all know that this week, our Meta Stats feature for Legends of Runeterra will […]The post Dev Blog: The Future of Our LoR Meta Stats appeared first on Mobalytics.
Kungelanium Guide – Lost Ark Guardian Raid The second guardian of level 6 Guardian Raid, Kungelanium, wields frost winds, icing his enemies and destroying everything around him. Guardian Slayers with a 1460+ Item Level can battle this merciless Frost Predator in a new level 6 Guardian Raid. They can also get Relic accessories, Relic Ability […]The post Kungelanium – Lost Ark Guardian Raid Guide appeared first on Mobalytics.
How to Counter Nilah Bel’Veth has only been out for a little while, and Riot has already released the next champion! Nilah is the 161st champion to be released to League of Legends. For those who don’t know, Nilah is an ADC champion with a few dashes, an AOE Ultimate, healing and shielding, and lots […]The post How to Counter Nilah appeared first on Mobalytics.